Like you, we’re excited to get back to thrifting!
ALL stores are now open!
For the safety of our customers and employees, we will be monitoring and following all required public health and safety measures. We appreciate your support and patience as we reopen, learn, and adjust.
We recognize that for some, mask requirements are difficult or impossible because of specific health issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you’ll understand that this is required in order for us to stay open.
Planning to shop with us? Here are some of the measures we’re taking to keep you safe:
- Following state mandates that all customers (over the age of 2) must wear masks.
- Requiring employees to wear masks.
- Conducting daily health assessments of our employees and requiring them to stay home if symptomatic.
- Maintaining good hygiene and regular handwashing.
- Increasing our store cleaning procedures.
- Providing “sanitation stations” at store entrances.
- Ensuring a minimum of 6 feet between people and plexiglass screens at registers.
- Establishing a maximum capacity in our stores.
Get the latest Value World news.
Become a Value World VIP to get notifications on store openings, safety measures, sales, special offers, and more.